Listed below, in reverse chronological order, are some of my recent talks.
Seminars or talks at meetings
- Generation of primordial non-Gaussianities and constraints from Planck, invited talk in Field Theoretic Aspects of Gravity IX, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, September 5-8, 2013.
- The early universe: Through the 'eyes' of Planck, invited talk in Our Universe: Revelations from Planck, Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bengaluru, April 17, 2013.
- Inflationary dynamics and non-Gaussianities: Planck and prospects, invited talk in Planck Day, International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bengaluru, April 16, 2013.
- The scalar bi-spectrum during inflation and preheating in single field inflationary models, seminars at the Raman Research Institute, Bengaluru, April 15, 2013 and at the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, April 29, 2013.
- The inflationary scalar bi-spectrum - Status and possibilities, seminar at Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai March 27, 2013
- Non-Gaussianities: A powerful probe of the early universe, invited review talk in XX DAE-BRNS High Energy Physics Symposium, Department of Physics, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, January 13-18, 2013.
- The scalar bi-spectrum during inflation and preheating in single field inflationary models, seminar at Institut d’Astrophysique de Paris, Paris, France, December 10, 2012
- Essentials of inflation and cosmological perturbation theory and Primordial features and non-Gaussianities, in Discussion Meeting on Cosmology, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, February 14, 2012.
- Features in the primordial spectrum and associated non-Gaussianities, in Astro-Cosmo @ Trivandrum, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram, November 18, 2011.
- The scalar bi-spectrum in the Starobinsky model, in Indo-UK Scientific Seminar: Confronting Particle-Cosmology with Planck and LHC, Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, August 10-12, 2011.
- Exploding stars, distances to far away galaxies, and the composition of the universe, at the Indo-German Urban Mela, YMCA College of Physical Education, Chennai, August 26, 2012.
- An introduction to cosmology, in Workshop in Physics Education and Research, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, December 19-24, 2011.
- Distant supernovae and the accelerating universe, in 127th Meeting of the Chennai Science Club, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, November 12, 2011; in Popular Lecture Series, Stella Maris College, Chennai, January 27, 2012; at the Science Club, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai, February 10, 2012.
- The accelerating universe, special talk on the physics Nobel prize 2011, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, October 27, 2011.
- Our universe: Its constitution and history, two lectures in Research Science Initiative Chennai, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, May 4 - June 10, 2011.