Listed below, in reverse chronological order, are some of my recent talks.
Seminars and talks at meetings
- Computation and characteristics of inflationary three-point functions, invited talks in International Conference on Matters of Gravity and the Universe, Centre for Theoretical Physics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, October 27-29, 2014 and Workshop on Invisible Matters, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, October 29-31, 2014.
- Beyond power spectra -- Inflationary three-point functions, invited talks in Aspects of Cosmology, Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bengaluru, April 9-11, 2014 and SYMPHY, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, April 12-13, 2014.
- The BICEP2 results and its implications for the physics of the early universe, invited talks in Cosmology Day, International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bengaluru, April 8, 2014 and International Workshop on Unification and Cosmology after Higgs Discovery and BICEP2, Department of Physics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, May 13-15, 2014.
- On the detection of the imprints of primordial gravitational waves on the CMB by BICEP2, talks on the BICEP2 results at The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, March 21, 2014 and at Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai March 26, 2014.
- Inflationary three-point functions, talk in In-house Symposium, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, March 8, 2014.
- Numerical computation of inflationary three-point functions, working group talk in the Workshop on High Energy Physics and Phenomenology XIII, Puri, December 12-21, 2013.
- Generation of primordial non-Gaussianities and constraints from Planck, invited talk in Field Theoretic Aspects of Gravity IX, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, September 5-8, 2013.
- The early universe: Through the 'eyes' of Planck, invited talk in Our Universe: Revelations from Planck, Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bengaluru, April 17, 2013.
- Inflationary dynamics and non-Gaussianities: Planck and prospects, invited talk in Planck Day, International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bengaluru, April 16, 2013.
- The scalar bi-spectrum during inflation and preheating in single field inflationary models, seminars at the Raman Research Institute, Bengaluru, April 15, 2013 and at the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, April 29, 2013.
- The inflationary scalar bi-spectrum - Status and possibilities, seminar at Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai March 27, 2013.
- Non-Gaussianities: A powerful probe of the early universe, invited review talk in XX DAE-BRNS High Energy Physics Symposium, Department of Physics, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, January 13-18, 2013.
- The scalar bi-spectrum during inflation and preheating in single field inflationary models, seminar at Institut d’Astrophysique de Paris, Paris, France, December 10, 2012.
- Essentials of inflation and cosmological perturbation theory and Primordial features and non-Gaussianities, in Discussion Meeting on Cosmology, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, February 14, 2012.
- Features in the primordial spectrum and associated non-Gaussianities, in Astro-Cosmo @ Trivandrum, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram, November 18, 2011.
- The scalar bi-spectrum in the Starobinsky model, in Indo-UK Scientific Seminar: Confronting Particle-Cosmology with Planck and LHC, Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, August 10-12, 2011.
- A glimpse of the early universe through BICEP2, talk on the BICEP2 results at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, March 28, 2014.
- Exploding stars, distances to far away galaxies, and the composition of the universe, at the Indo-German Urban Mela, YMCA College of Physical Education, Chennai, August 26, 2012 and inaugural talk at Spectra, Department of Physics, Madras Christian College, Chennai, December 2, 2014.
- An introduction to cosmology, in Workshop in Physics Education and Research, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, December 19-24, 2011.
- Distant supernovae and the accelerating universe, in 127th Meeting of the Chennai Science Club, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, November 12, 2011; in Popular Lecture Series, Stella Maris College, Chennai, January 27, 2012 and at the Science Club, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai, February 10, 2012.
- The accelerating universe, special talk on the physics Nobel prize 2011, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, October 27, 2011.
- Our universe: Its constitution and history, two lectures in Research Science Initiative Chennai, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, May 4 - June 10, 2011.